Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sorry for the Neglect!

Apparently, it's quite easy to stop blogging when life takes over.  As some of you may know, I am a rising senior preparing for law school.  Recently, I've taken the LSAT, moved to another city, and started my internship.  Although hectic, I still apologize and do not see it as an excuse for my absence.

However, the good news is that I have had some time to do some bead related things:
  1. I'm currently selling jewelry and supplies on Ebay, Efreeme, and Etsy.  I'll keep everyone posted as I expand the jewelry I am selling through those venues, and if I expand to other venues.
  2. I'm still tweeting...follow me! @arlenemarie91 
  3. Also, if you are in the Chicago area, I found a small beads store full of unique items. Check out their website:  String on a Strand 

No comments:

Post a Comment